- Gender violence is now receiving substantial attention, resulting in increased funding for raising awareness and education on anti-violence initiatives against women worldwide.
- It is important to reflect current knowledge concerning the ethical and safety considerations that need to be addressed when realising anti- violence projects.
- The special nature of this topic demands a delicate approach and correct intercultural communication.
- This means that anti- violence projects will likely require a longer timeframe and a greater investment of resources to ensure these issues are fully addressed.
- Donors and participants alike can make their own contribution to women’s safety by following these guidelines and never putting any other objectives above women’s well- being.
VIP Art & Consultancy